Bring my Expertise to Inspire Breakthrough Performance in your Culturally Diverse Team
Are you leading a diverse team across cultures, language-barriers or time zones, and wondering if your previous leadership experiences will be enough to ensure success?
There are few work situations more rewarding than seeing a talented team of really bright, passionate people work together well, to do something that’s exciting and meaningful for all of them and accomplish more than they thought possible. But even the most successful leaders know that motivating teams to perform at new levels is hard work, with plenty of trial and error and opportunities for unproductive conflict.
Whether you’re stepping into a new role, taking on a new project, or simply integrating new people into your existing team, if you’re responsible for ambitious initiatives, you will need everyone to collaborate and perform at new levels to succeed.
Is the Time Right?
Working with me may be a good choice now if, specifically:
- Your team members are spending little or no time communicating face-to-face
- Certain team members are dominating conversations in meetings
- Team members are avoiding conflict at all costs, or slipping into negative, destructive patterns of conflict that interfere with getting the job done
- The entire team is not collaborating as well together as you know they must
Together, we can work to create the following outcomes:
- Team members who are willing to challenge each others ideas and push themselves and each other to perform at higher levels, without slipping into destructive patterns of conflict
- New ways of interacting with each other, resulting in more effective communication patterns throughout the team
- More productive collaboration between team members
- Increased levels of engagement between team members
Ways that We Can Work Together
My special talent is helping you to design and deliver the initial and ongoing programs that help your team in transforming their performance. Together we can create group experiences in which your team members learn to see themselves and others differently and leave motivated and confident that they can really collaborate successfully in the work they have to do together.
If you would like to explore what our collaboration might look like for you and your team, I would love to hear from you.
I will work with you to design the most effective program to support your goals, deliver and facilitate parts (or all) of that program, and help you evaluate the results on an ongoing basis.
Why Ann Marie?
I have personally experienced a full range of team situations. I know how good it feels, and how much fun it can be, to be part of a team that really works together well, and how painful and frustrating it can be to be part of a team that doesn’t.
I bring a unique combination of real-world team leadership experience, intercultural communication expertise, and program design and facilitation skills.
I have been in your shoes! Leading cross-cultural teams in the U.S. and Europe for a Fortune 100 Company, and leading virtual teams to plan and execute national conferences for a non-profit professional organization in the U.S.
What I Want For You
I want you to feel confident that you have the skills and resources to leverage the strengths of the individuals in your team, capitalize on the differences and use them to collaborate and move forward together.
I want you to impress your leaders and motivate your team members.
I want you to experience the rewards that come when you can inspire your team to truly work together well to do something that is exciting and meaningful for everyone involved, to accomplish more than they thought possible.